At Marshall Orthodontics, we offer high-quality orthodontic care to our valued patients. Even though we’re all adjusting to a new normal way of doing business, all of us are looking forward to seeing each of you back in our office!
We can also offer you the same level of personalized care you’re accustomed to through a virtual consultation in the comfort of your home if that is your preference.
Your Safety & Health Are Covered
Because your happy, healthy smile is our top priority, we’ve been working on ways to help you achieve your best smile with an enhanced focus on your safety and health. When we see you in our office again, we want you to know that we’ve taken multiple steps to ensure your well-being and comfort.
- All surfaces are disinfected frequently.
- Non-disposable items (orthodontic tools/instruments) are sterilized. Disposable items are always discarded and never reused.
- All team members will wear masks at all times.
- Our new patient check-in process will include an online COVID-19 screening form.
- Our Reception Area will be closed until further notice – patients will be checked in and escorted into our office from their vehicles.
- If a patient must be accompanied into the building, we will take each individual’s temperature to ensure that no one has a fever.
- To facilitate “social distancing,” the only available in-office seating will be in the Treatment Area.
- “Social distancing” markers will be clearly posted on the floor indicating the direction patient foot traffic should flow in the office.
- Our Brushing Station will be closed but will be used for rinsing during procedures, as needed.
- We request that all patients thoroughly brush their teeth prior to their appointment.
When you arrive for your visit, we ask that you please remain in your car. Our Patient Concierge will greet you at your vehicle and provide you with a link to our COVID-19 Screening Form. Once your treatment chair has been prepared, our Patient Concierge will escort you into the office. It is not necessary for parents or guardians to enter the office unless they feel they must accompany the patient during the appointment or if Dr. Marshall asks specifically to speak with the parent or guardian of the patient.
Our Orthodontist in Simpsonville, SC & Team Are Here for You!
We believe these steps will ensure the health of our valued patients and staff, so we can continue creating beautiful smiles that can last a lifetime! Please contact us at 864-300-2854 with any questions or click here to schedule a consultation.
The information provided in this article is not meant to be medical advice and is for educational purposes only. If you would like to learn more about other topics related to orthodontics, feel free to contact Marshall Orthodontics by clicking here or by calling 864-249-4388.
Marshall Orthodontics is a 5-Star-Rated orthodontic practice for Braces near Fountain Inn, SC, for Children and Adults – Serving Simpsonville, Greenville, Mauldin, Five Forks, Powdersville, Woodruff, Laurens, Clinton, & Piedmont, SC.