5-Star-Rated Orthodontic & Orthognathic Care At Marshall Orthodontics
When your jaws don’t align well, numerous uncomfortable or even painful symptoms can result. Dr. Marshall is a highly experienced jaw specialist in Simpsonville, SC, and he works closely with other specialists in the Simpsonville area to ensure that treatments are timed properly when the need for surgical orthodontics arises.
Surgical orthodontics can sometimes be utilized as a treatment option for a variety of symptoms, including…
- Difficulty chewing, biting, or swallowing
- Difficulty closing lips completely
- Excessive wearing of the teeth
- Open bite (i.e., space left between your upper & lower teeth when your mouth is closed)
- Uneven facial appearance from the front or side
- Receding chin or protruding jaw
- Breathing problems while asleep (sleep apnea)
- Facial injury or birth defects
Orthodontic surgery can help you to chew, speak, and breathe better. Frequently, it can also help to enhance your appearance.
If you believe that you or your child may benefit from orthodontic surgery, aka orthognathic surgery, then schedule a free consultation with Dr. Marshall, our jaw specialist in Simpsonville, SC.
Marshall Orthodontics is a 5-Star-Rated orthodontic practice for Braces in Greenville, SC, for Children and Adults – Serving Simpsonville, Fountain Inn, Mauldin, Five Forks, Powdersville, Woodruff, Laurens, Clinton, & Piedmont, SC.