Your Well-Being Is Our Priority
At Marshall Orthodontics, the health and safety of our patients have always been our top priority. Because of this, we adhere to the strictest sterilization standards to protect the well-being of everyone who enters our orthodontic office. When you or your loved one visit our office, you can feel at ease knowing we consistently take the following measures with your safety in mind:
- We clean and disinfect all surfaces after each patient’s appointment is complete. So before each patient appointment begins, all surfaces have been cleaned/disinfected following completion of the prior appointment.
- Non-disposable items (ie orthodontic tools/instruments) are sterilized in an autoclave – high pressure and high heat sterilization machine.
- Disposable items such as suction tips, air/water syringe tips, and cotton rolls are always discarded and never reused.
- Clinical team members use protective equipment such as surgical masks and non-latex gloves.
- For enhanced social distancing measures, our waiting room is closed and we ask that patients wait in their car until we are ready for them inside the office. We also request that minors be accompanied by one parent only.
Enhanced Safety for Your Peace of Mind
If you would like to know more about our sterilization standards at Marshall Orthodontics, please give us a call at 864-336-2965. Our friendly and helpful staff will be happy to answer any questions and provide more information. We look forward to helping you achieve your best smile!
Dr. William Marshall is a 5-Star-Rated Orthodontist for Braces in Simpsonville, SC, for Children and Adults – Serving Simpsonville, Fountain Inn, Mauldin, Five Forks, Greenville, Powdersville, Woodruff, Laurens, Clinton, & Piedmont, SC.