We can also offer you the same level of personalized care you’re accustomed to through a virtual consultation in the comfort of your home if that is your preference.
Your Safety & Health Are Covered
Because your happy, healthy smile is our top priority, we’ve been working on ways to help you achieve your best smile with an enhanced focus on your safety and health. When we see you in our office again, we want you to know that we’ve taken multiple steps to ensure your well-being and comfort.
At your next visit to our orthodontic office, you can look forward to the following:
- Through disinfection regularly
- Non-disposable items (orthodontic tools/instruments) are sterilized. Disposable items are always discarded and never reused
- Clinical team members use protective equipment such as masks & gloves
- If the patient must be accompanied into the building, we request that no more than one person accompany each patient, including siblings
- Our Reception Area will be closed
- The only available seating will be in the Treatment Area
- “Social distancing” markers will be clearly posted on the floor – there will be arrows on the floor to indicate the direction traffic should flow in the office
- Although “social distancing” is impossible for our patients and the clinical team when orthodontic treatment is being delivered, these guidelines will be followed as closely as possible
- Our new check-in process will include a COVID-19 Screening consisting of three “yes” or “no” questions
- Our Brushing Station will be closed and will be used for rinsing during procedures, as necessary
- We request that all patients thoroughly brush their teeth prior to their appointment
- New Parking Lot Check-In & Appointment Flow Process –
When you arrive for your visit, please stay in your car. Our Patient Concierge will greet you at your car. We will text you a link to our new Parking Lot Check-in form. Our Patient Concierge will escort you into the office once our team has prepared your treatment chair. “Next visits” may be scheduled at your car via our Patient Concierge. It is not necessary for parents or guardians to enter the office unless they feel they must accompany the patient during the appointment.
Our Orthodontist in Simpsonville, SC & Team Are Here for You!
We believe these steps will ensure the health of our valued patients and staff, so we can continue creating beautiful smiles that can last a lifetime! Please contact us at 864-336-2965 with any questions or click here to schedule a consultation. You may also click here to schedule a virtual consultation.
The information provided in this article is not meant to be medical advice and is for educational purposes only. If you would like to learn more about other topics related to orthodontics, feel free to contact Marshall Orthodontics by clicking here or by calling 864-336-2965.